Billing Policies, Co-Pays & Deductibles
We need to have your current insurance information in order to bill them for you.
Depending on the insurance plan and the type of visit, there may be a co-pay required at the time you check in for your appointment. Some plans also have a deductible that must be met before the insurance plan begins to pay, and then it resets to zero every January.
We wish this were not the case, and that everyone had insurance that willingly covered all the care kids need. Check with our billing department if you have any questions.
Download our complete financial policy.
Accepted Insurance Plans
We are on many, but not all insurance plans.
Below is a list of Insurance Companies we DO NOT participate with. As always, you should always check with your insurance company to verify coverage for services provided. You are ultimately responsible for the account.
Non-Contracted Insurance Plans
- Kaiser Permanente HMO and POS plans
- Aetna Whole Health
- UHC Apple Health & Referrals Required Plans
- IMG First Choice
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Coordinated Care (Foster Program only)
- Molina (we participate with Apple Health 0nly. Click here for Well Child Rewards program for Molina Apple Health members)
- One Share
- Premera UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
- Regence UW Medicine Accountable Health Network
Washington Health Benefit Exchange Only, Non-Contracted Plans
- Coordinated Care Company
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Lifewise Health Plan