COVID Vaccine Clinic for 5-11 year olds
We anticipate our initial shipment of COVID vaccine for ages 5-11 years to arrive in our clinic early next week. We will be hosting a vaccine clinic on Saturday, 11/20/21, with the 2nd dose scheduled 3 weeks later on Saturday, 12/11/21. The vaccine clinic will be by appointment only, so please call to schedule. Our clinic does not have the COVID vaccine for ages 12-18 years at this time. When we receive another shipment of the pediatric COVID vaccine and can schedule another vaccine clinic, we will post the information on our website.
There are several other resources for vaccine access in our community:
- Several pharmacies are partnering with local school districts. Reach out to your district for information on school and community vaccination events.
- The WA Department of Health has added an option to filter your search by pediatric Pfizer doses and anticipates increasing availability over the next several weeks.
- University of Washington is offering the vaccine and your child can be added to their waitlist by calling the number on their website.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital has pediatric COVID vaccine available
- Valley Medical Center | COVID-19 Vaccine has pediatric COVID vaccine available
- Pharmacies have also began to receive pediatric 5-11 year old doses this month.