Our pediatric COVID vaccine clinic for ages 5-11 year olds on Saturday, 11/20/21, is now full. We still have openings available for our COVID vaccine clinic on Monday, 11/22/21, and Tuesday, 11/23/21. Please call to schedule! We do not have the COVID vaccine available for our patients ages 12-18 years, just ages 5-11 years.
There are several other resources for vaccine access in our community:
- Several pharmacies are partnering with local school districts. Reach out to your district for information on school and community vaccination events.
- The WA Department of Health has added an option to filter your search by pediatric Pfizer doses and anticipates increasing availability over the next several weeks.
- University of Washington is offering the vaccine and your child can be added to their waitlist by calling the number on their website.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital has pediatric COVID vaccine available
- Valley Medical Center | COVID-19 Vaccine has pediatric COVID vaccine available
- Pharmacies have also began to receive pediatric 5-11 year old doses this month.